Happy Hollow Glass is a fine art studio offering one of a kind studio direct art glass and custom multimedia studio artist services. These policies apply to any site operated by Happy Hollow Glass.
To Our Studio Clients and Customers:
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. We hope that by taking a few minutes to read these policies, you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is voluntarily provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to process payments, prepare and ship your order and contact you should further information be needed to complete your order.
Examples of sources from which we request and collect information include:
- Information you provide upon checkout to fully bill, process and ship your order,
- Information you provide to create your own account on any Happy Hollow Glass website.
- Information you provide while contacting Happy Hollow Glass via e-mail or other listed means of communication on our site.
You can review and update the accuracy of information that you have provided to us by creating an account or e-mailing orders@happyhollowglass for assistance.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or customers to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to any employees or other parties who must use that information to provide services to you (ie. shipping providers). Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of Happy Hollow Glass, applicable law, Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
Artist & Owner
Happy Hollow Glass
Austin’s Zero Waste Hot Glass Studio!
Last updated: Friday, November 8, 2013