They’re Back by popular demand!
These are some recent Samples – Always Priced to sell – Based on Color and detail
Original Happy Hollow Glass Finger Savers
Choose one of these 4 Ready to ship finger savers. SEE the Photo with corresponding numbers.
- Green and Orange – 2 3/8″ with teeth grip
- **2″ -Two Way, Black with white dots – when size matters – this one has options! (slightly imperfect – perfectly functional – surface scars)
- Skinny Mini – 2″ clear with yellow dots – also functions as a reversible piece – This piece has the smallest holes of the 4 shown here. (best seller)
- Crystal clear with fine silver fume spiral on a smashed flat mouthpiece – (the spiral will be more visible after use) **Sample – Flat mouthpiece and teeth grips – one of a kind
Straight and easy to clean
Vegan friendly products!
ALL pieces taper to fit various sizes – PLEASE look closely at photos – they are the actual items
I have done my best to accurately represent the sizes visually for you with empty cones.
NOTE the depth of the cone filter to determine roughly the size it will hold – Filter is approx. 5mm – so where it meets the glass – the hole is approx 5mm.
All pieces are heavy walled glass pulled from 12mm borosilicate with random latticino details added.
“The holder was also used as a practical accessory, as before the advent of filtered cigarettes in the 1960s, the holder would encase a filter. Though modern cigarettes are generally manufactured with an existing filter, filtered cigarette holders are still used as a secondary filtration system, and to prevent nicotine staining of the fingers.
A similar holder made of wood, meerschaum or bakelite and with an amber mouthpiece was used for cigars and was a popular accessory for men from the Edwardian period until the 1920s.
As with evening gloves, ladies’ cigarette holders are measured by four traditional formal standard lengths:
- opera length, usually 16 to 20 inches/40 to 50 cm
- theatre length, 10 to 14 inches/25 to 35 cm
- dinner length, 4 to 6 inches/10 to 15 cm
- cocktail length, which includes shorter holders
Traditionally, men’s cigarette holders were no more than 4 inches long” (Thank you wiki for this very useful info!)